HAUL: SEPHORA AUGUST 2017

H A P P Y  W E D N E S D A Y  everyone and welcome to another blogpost - this time we're gonna talk about a few products that I've just recently picked up at Sephora and I'm really pumped about my picks since everything's turned out to be amazing from what I can tell so far.
First of all I got the Aqua Luminous Perfecting Foundation by BECCA in the shade 'light' which is an absolutely excellent match for my skintone - at least as far as I can tell by applying it to one half of my face. It has a really good looking finish and I can't wait to see how it actually performs throughout the day! To go underneath the foundation I picked up the SEPHORA Smoothing Primer - first I wanted to get one of the BECCA primers but they are quite expensive so I decided to go with a more inexpensive alternative. So far I've only tried it on my hands but I really liked how it smoothed out the texture of my skin.
I've also finally got the NARS Laguna Bronzer that I wanted to pick up for such a long time - not only as a bronzer but also as an all-over eyeshadow to give my eyes a little bit of dimension instead of only applying mascara - just a really easy look. I also picked up a Sculpting Powder Brush (46) by SEPHORA to apply the bronzer - hopefully this brush will work out with that without removing the foundation underneath.
And then I picked up a really cool product that you can use on your lips and checks also by BECCA called Beach Tint - which is a water-resistant color for cheeks and lips - in the shade 'dragonfruit' which looks stunning and it seems like you don't need much product at all so this little tube is gonna last me for a while.

B E C C A  BEACH TINT in Dragonfruit (CHF 32.00)
B E C C A  AQUA LUMINOUS PERFECTING FOUNDATION in Light (CHF 50.50)
N A R S  BRONZER in Laguna (CHF 54.00)
S E P H O R A  SCULPTING POWDER BRUSH (CHF 24.50)
S E P H O R A  SMOOTHING PRIMER (CHF 14.00)

I'm really excited to try out these products and I can't wait to report back how they actually worked out for me - you might read about some of them in an upcoming favorites blogpost.  That's definitely all I'm gonna spend on makeup for this month since these things were quite expensive! Thank you so much for checking out today's blogpost and let me know what you've recently picked up at Sephora or what you're interested in trying out next! Have a great hump day my friends - the weekend's almost here! 
- xoxo Sara

Comments

Popular Posts