TUESDAY UPDATE 01

H A P P Y  T U E S D A Y  everyone I hope everyone is doing great today! I just wanted to quickly hop on here to give you guys a little update since I'm not that active on social media at the moment! It's just because I've got a lot to do currently with working at two jobs and playing gigs on the weekend.
Some of you may know that I'm studying history, philosophy and archeology at the University of Zurich and I'm currently on my summer break. Since I don't really wanna waste my time with doing nothing I'm working two jobs. I've been working in a Museum of History for the past two years but at the moment they don't have enough money to pay me more than two days a month - which is really not that great. That's why I've started working at the end of June at my second job: This one has nothing to do with history or anything else I'm studying since it's a little job in the food industry where I'm able to work three times a week which I'm so grateful for. That way I'm able to make some good money and to save it for later - yes I'm still living at my parents home. I gotta say that sometimes I've been quite ashamed of that but there's really no other option for me at the moment since I'm not able to make enough money during the semester. And it's not like I hate it at home or anything - I have a great relationship with my parents (of course we're also fighting sometimes) but it's not like I mind living here or anything. I have a really spacious room that I absolutely love - I'd say I have a really good live at the moment. I also just bought a new chair form IKEA that I'm actually currently sitting on while writing this post - it's such a great investment and it looks so stylish.
I also play a few gigs on the weekend at the moment which is great but then you don't really get time to relax - it's fun but stressful at the same time cause believe it or not I'm always super nervous before gigs although never ever had anything bad happened on stage but it still stresses me out quite a bit - but afterwards I feel sky high and everything's amazing. I also really wanna start putting out more videos on YouTube again so I'll definitely be back at that again once the semester starts and I have some more time off of work. We're also working on our own music every week and almost every day and we're also recording some new stuff for you guys which is also very time consuming. I just wanted to clarify that 'not putting anything up on YouTube' doesn't mean that 'I don't make music anymore' - it's definitely not like that it's more that we're working on our own music much more at the moment.













While writing this update I'm also watching the Amanda Knox documentary that you can find on Netflix. I've seen it once before but I wanted to watch it again since I think that it is such a great documentary but it is also such an interesting case - not saying if I believe her or not but it is just so interesting. Later on today I also gotta get some gas for my car and I also gotta bring a package to the post office. And tomorrow I work at the museum and I'm considering going for a run tomorrow night - but not sure yet. LOL just writing my thoughts out that I'm currently having - not quite sure if it's interesting to you but I'm gonna do it anyways.
Today's my day off and tonight we're having another band rehearsal to prepare for the upcoming gig on Saturday - which I'm already looking forward two. I'm only working for two more weeks at my job in the food industry - they're gonna decide this week wether or not their gonna keep me during the semester (just working on Mondays) which would be amazing to earn some extra money during that time plus I really like all the people at my job! I'm definitely gonna keep posting more of these kinda updates since I just really like writing about what is on my mind since sometimes I don't really have anything else to talk about or I'm not really testing out new things. I wish you all a great rest of the day and I'll talk to you soon!
- xoxo Sara

Comments

Popular Posts