REVIEW: KIKO MILANO WATER EYESHADOW

Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope that your week was good so far - mine's pretty fine since I only gotta work on Wednesday and Friday! As some of you guys may have seen in my InstaStories: I quickly stopped at the mall yesterday morning and I picked up three things from KIKO Milano but in this blogpost I just wanna talk about two of those products. I finally took the plunge and picked up two of the amazing looking Water Eyeshadows in the  shades 200 'Champagne' and 204 'Plum'. I went for this shimmery burgundy-plum color since I wanted to kinda step out of my comfort zone with my eyeshadow looks this fall. I think this could look amazing all over the lid with a subtle crease color - a kinda burgundy-plum smoky eyeshadow look. The other color is just your usual champagne shade that you can always wear. I just really liked how incredibly shiny it is compared to other eyeshadow from this type of color! I only swatched them on the arm so far but oh my god they are super pigmented and really smooth to the touch! 
I'm already super excited about using them and I'm definitely gonna post a little eyeshadow look in my Instagram (@thrusaraseyes)! I also think that the price point of CHF 12.90 per eyeshadow is amazing considering that there's a lot of product (3g) that you actually get in the pan! I'm definitely gonna get a few more shades real soon cause they look just incredible. I tried to swatch them for you guys and I hope that you kinda get a feel for the kinda metallic shimmery vibe that is going on with these Water Eyeshadows!
That's it for today's blogpost you guys! I hope that you enjoyed this mini review / first impression! Let me know if you guys have already tried these shadows out since they've been on the market for quite some time now. I don't know why it's taken me so long to pick up one of those. I feel like since I've started wearing more foundation, bronzer and stuff I'm really into trying out some more intense eyeshadow looks so that the whole makeup look is balanced! 
- xoxo Sara

(KIKO Milano CHF 12.90)


Comments

Popular Posts