SEPHORA OPENING AT THE MANOR STORE IN AARAU (31.08.2017)

H A P P Y  F R I D A Y  everyone! The weekend's finally here and I quickly wanted to share with you my experience at the Sephora Opening that I got kindly invited to yesterday! First of all I'd like to give a huge thank you to Neslihan Steiner (@neslihan_steiner) who invited me to this event - I was really excited about it since this was the first beauty event that I got invited to.
A few other bloggers like @laruemarie and I got invited to be the first that could actually shop at the Sephora in Aarau. There were also about ten other girls that won a Sephora gift card from Radio Argovia - so they were pretty excited as well to shop around! The stuff in there was really nice and they answered all the questions that we had about products and stuff. While we were in there there was a huge line on the outside with people who were waiting for the actual opening of the store which happened at 5 o'clock! It was really cool to see how these events are organized and I'm already excited to go to many more!
I'd like to show you guys what I picked up at the event in a separate blogpost where I'm gonna talk a little bit more in depth about the different products - but if you're following me on Instagram (@thrusaraseyes) then you've already seen a sneak peek of the products! Personally I gotta say that I'm a huge fan of the whole skincare and bodycare line by Sephora - especially of the 'Yuzu' line with the cleanser and the face wipes! I just love how all this stuff is displayed and it's just so colorful and fun - plus these products are pretty affordable and have such pretty packaging. Another thing is that I actually think that make up looks so much better over skin that has been taken care of! That's why I like to pamper my skin every once in a while to make sure that it's good hydrated.

It was definitely a new experience for me since this was my first beauty event ever that I got invited to. It was also a really cool feeling to see everybody waiting outside in line while you were already shopping around inside. I'm definitely excited that we finally have our own Sephora here in Aarau and I don't have to shop online all the time anymore - since they sell one of my favorite brands over there which is Too Faced! As I've already mentioned there's gonna be a part two of this experience where I'm gonna show you guys all the stuff that I've got at the event - definitely stay tuned for that one!
- xoxo Sara



Comments

Popular Posts