ERIN CONDREN LIFE PLANNER 2017/2018 UNBOXING

H A P P Y  T H U R S D A Y  friends! I'm actually super duper excited about today's blog post since we're gonna talk about my brand new Erin Condren LifePlanner that I got in the mail this morning! I never had one before and I'm super stoked about finally having one! 
I got the 18-month version with the horizontal layout, the colorful color scheme on the inside and I went for the gold coil option. It was $80 (incl. shipping) for the LifePlanner - which actually is a lot but you can customize this planner to your preferences which I really enjoy about it! They have a large cover selection and you can put your name on it as well! Since this is going to be an unboxing type of blog post where I'm mainly gonna show you some pictures and my first impression there won't be like a real real review on it - I'm gonna save that for a future blog post!
The planner arrived in a really cute packaging and it was really good protected. When you opened it up there where some stickers and a card on top. The planner was under the purple tissue paper with a little magnetic bookmark that I ordered as well. The planner is really big and when I held it in my hands for the first time it seems to be sturdy and very well made - I'm impressed! The tabs on the side are also really great quality as well as the paper which is quite thick and has a nice grip to it. You get a ruler that you can clip into the planner as well as a little pouch with some goodies in it and there are also four pages with stickers in the planner. 
For each month you get a monthly over view (which I personally absolutely love) and then you get each week divided onto two pages - I went with the horizontal layout since that is what I'm used to but maybe in 2019 I'm going with the vertical one. There's also an hourly option available which could be great for people with busy schedules. 
So far I'd say that this LifePlanner by Erin Condren is worth the money! I absolutely love the layout and the design in general. Okay, $80 is a lot of money but I'm gonna use this planner until December 2018 - so to me it's definitely worth the price!






































































I hope this was interesting to you guys and maybe there are some of you that are as much into planning as I am! I'm gonna give you a full review in a couple of weeks and how I get on with using the LifePlanner! Thank you for reading todays post!
- xoxo Sara

Comments

  1. Wow, this is such a lovely planner. I actually plan everything on my phone. But this is seriously cute
    Lots of love, Desi (stunnydesi_loves on IG)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! :D yes I used to do that as well so I had everything on the phone and also on the computer cause they were connected. I don't know I just love having a planner that I can write into atm! I just like making section and stuff and I haven't really found an app that allows me to do that and also I really like monthly overviews to see everything that is going on during that month :)
      I mean I watched a lot of those 'plan with me' videos on youtube where they cover up basically all the pages with stickers and make it ultra cute - but that's not really for me :) I just like writing my appointments that I have out with a pen and maybe add a sticker sometimes :P

      Delete
  2. This planner is so you, great purchase!
    Have a lovely day, Coco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D xD haha' when I saw that there was a new comment I was like 'uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" :P thank you so much! I love it toooo :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts