REVIEW: SWEET PEACH PALETTE by Too Faced

H A P P Y  T U E S D A Y  everyone! Today I'm back with a little review of the 'Sweet Peach Palette' by Too Faced that I got back in the beginning of April. If you're looking for a fun summery eyeshadow palette then I'd highly recommend checking this one out! So many of my Instagram friends use this one as well and love it as much as I do. As many of the Too Faced eyeshadow palettes this one is scented as well. Of course as the name suggests this one smells like straight up peaches - which is totally crazy and amazing at the same time. The packaging of the whole Sweet Peach collection looks just so fresh, fun and summery!
The quality of these eyeshadow is seriously amazing. They have a great color pay-off and the palette has a great variety of colors to create a lot of different eyeshadow looks! You also get a really big mirror in it which I personally use to put on the eyeshadow. My only complain would be that there's no brush inside - if you are familiar with the 'Naked' palettes by Urban Decay in there you actually get a double sided eyeshadow brush that I always use to apply my eyeshadows since I don't have a brush collection as some of you may have.
My most used colors got to be Peaches'n Cream, Luscious, Cobbler, Georgia, Just Peachy, Candied Peach and Bellini. As you can tell with these colors I usually create a peachy-bronze look which obviously isn't as heavy as if I'd go in with those darker shades. I'm kinda more into light and bright eyeshadows over all - and I definitely love me some shimmer! 
I gotta say that I generally really enjoy Too Faced products. My favorite mascara e.g. is the 'Better Than Sex Mascara' by Too Faced - it is just bomb! I use the waterproof version of it and I'm just loving it and I'm definitely gonna repurchase that one! I'm also a fan of the 'Melted' liquified lipsticks by them and I desperately wanna grab some more color within the next couple of weeks! 
(manor.ch, CHF 44)
















I really hope that this little review helped you out to decide if you wanna pick up this palette or not! Thank you so much for checking out today's blog post and definitely stay tuned for more upcoming ones! I wish you a very nice day my friend!
- xoxo Sara

Comments

  1. This palette is amazing, I agree with you and it's perfect for Summer. My most used shade is Bellini. Such a special shade.
    Lots of love, Desi (stunnydesi_loves on IG)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D it's really an amazing palette! :D thanks for always reading my posts! :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts