WHAT'S IN MY SHOWER (01)

H A P P Y  W E D N E S D A Y  you guys! Today I wanted to quickly share with you what I currently use in my shower! I think I'm gonna make a little series out of that since I like to try out many different products and don't always repurchase the same products over and over again!

01  G A R N I E R  S K I N  A C T I V E  MICELLAR CLEANSING GEL WASH
I always like to wash my face in the shower in the morning. I'm a big fan of the regular micellar water by Garnier so I wanted to try out the facial wash of it. It's very convenient that it has a pump which makes it so much easier to use under the shower. It does the job pretty good and it doesn't irritate my eyes or skin at all!

02  G A R N I E R  WHOLE BLENDS Shampoo with Green Tea
I'm actually a really big fan of this 'Whole Blend' range by Garnier. I've bought Honey Treasures and the Maroccan Argan and Camellia Oils a couple of times and really enjoyed them. This one smells really fresh and light and does the job really good. I also really like the hair masks from this range - I haven't tried any of the conditioners yet but I definitely will.

03  N I V E A  SILK MOUSSE
As my body wash I'm currently using this one by Nivea which comes actually really close to those from Rituals - but there's a huge difference between Nivea and Rituals when it comes to the scent range and of course there's a price difference. I really like these foamy type body washes since I like to shave in the shower so they act sort of like a shaving gel. I think I saw that they've come out with more different scents so I'm definitely gonna pick up one of those!

04  E S T É E  L A U D E R  BRONZE GODDESS Exfoliating Body Cleanser
This is everything! I keep it like a little treasure and use it very sparingly! The scent is just divine and it feels amazing on the skin. I'd really love to get more of the 'Bronze Goddess' range by Estée Lauder but it's just so expensive - well at least to me! But if I'd get just one thing then I'd love to get the Whipped Body Cream from this line 'cause one of my favorite YouTubers (Lydia E. Millen) mentioned that the scent of this body cream lingers on your skin for a really long time - even longer than the perfume does! So I'm actually really intrigued to get that Whipped Body Cream!



Let me know down below what you're currently using in your shower! I hope you enjoyed this little post and I really appreciate everyone who reads my post! Thank you so much for your support and have a fantastic day my friend!
- xoxo Sara

Comments

Popular Posts