EMPTIES AND REVIEWS (01)

H A P P Y  S U N D A Y  you guys! I'm finally here to share with you my first blog post! I've been inspired by a lot of people on Instagram to start with a little post about my latest empties! I'm not gonna do this monthly since I don't really use up that many products within only one month! That's why this blog post only contains four products in total that I wanna talk and give a little review about!


01  L ' A R G A N I E R  ARGAN BIO REMEDY 
      Moisturizing & Revitalizing Shampoo with Organic-Oils
Back in the beginning of May I got sent this shampoo with the corresponding hair mask. The mask lasted me for about a month but this shampoo almost lasted me about 6 weeks which is pretty awesome! It's a natural brand with great ingredients. On the bottle it even says that it consists of '98.5% NATURAL INGREDIENTS' and it is free of parabens, silicons and other stuff that you probably don't wanna have in your hair products.
Some shampoos that I used in the past were really harsh on my scalp and it got irritated and itchy but that's not the case with this one! It has a really light scent which already showed me in the beginning that it won't be irritating at all - I think that heavy fragranced products can often be harsh and irritating on sensitive skin. I also really enjoyed the fact that it got my hair perfectly clean since I started using a lot of different hair styling products that added up in my hair. I definitely recommend this brand if you're looking for natural hair products!
(CHF 24.90, www.swisskers.ch)

02  R I T U A L S  THE RITUAL OF SAKURA Zensational Foaming Shower Gel
      Organic Rice Milk & Cherry Blossom
I think that I don't need to talk about this shower gel for that long on here - you guys probably already know and love it! I absolutely love using these foaming shower gels by Rituals. They just feel so luxurious on the skin and I really like them for the fact that they make shaving in the shower so much easier and smoother! This one in particular is a favorite of mine all year around but I really enjoy trying out their limited edition ones that they bring out every now and then (maybe it's a seasonal thing, I'm not positive on that) as well. Another one of my favs gotta be the limited edition 'Express Your Soul' (Verbene & Petitgrain) one that you actually can still get your hands on - highly recommend that one as well!
(CHF 12.50, www.rituals.com)

03  N E U T R O G E N A  HYDRO BOOST CLEANSER Facial Wipes
I do actually double cleanse my face with a normal cleanser and then I like to go in once more with a facial wipe. I honestly just grabbed these one's on a whim because they were on offer at the drugstore! I have normal to dry skin so I was intrigued by their claim to be hydrating - but they weren't. The individual wipes were actually really dry and didn't feel moisturizing on the skin! Also the texture of those wipes was kinda rough and they tugged around my eye area. That's why I won't be repurchasing them again.

04  I N N I S F R E E  IT'S REAL SQUEEZE MASK 'Lime'
If you guys have been following me on Instagram for a while then you definitely know that I absolutely love sheet masks. I've tried a few different brands so far but I gotta say that my all time favs got to be the sheet masks by 'Innisfree' which is an all-natural Korean skincare brand. Out of all the different scents that they have the 'lime' one is my absolute favorite and whenever I stock up on new sheet masks I get multiple ones of the lime one! 
(CHF 2.70, www.niasha.ch)



I really hope that you guys enjoyed reading my first little blog post about some products that I recently used up! I also wanted to quickly mention that I'm going to post in English just because I really enjoy writing in English. I really hope that this way everyone is able to write my posts on here! Have a nice Sunday! 
- xoxo Sara

Comments

  1. Great first post, Sarah. Congrats. I do love the scent of the Sakura range. Smells amazing. A pity about the face wipes.
    Lots of love, Desi (stunnydesi_loves on IG)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Desi for commentig :D yes I do love the scent of this range as well so so much :D lots of love back!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts