EVENING SKINCARE ROUTINE

H A P P Y  S A T U R D A Y  you guys! Today I wanted to share with you my current evening skincare routine! I always find it very interesting to see what other people use to take care of their skin. I'd say that I have normal to dry skin that can get a little bit oily during those hot summer days and occasionally I get blemishes - but nothing too dramatic. With that being said I'd like to take you step by step through my night time skincare routine!

01  B A L E A  EYE MAKEUP REMOVER for waterproof makeup (oil-based)
The first step in my night time routine has to be taking off my eye make up with an oil-based eye make up remover. I'm currently using this one by Balea that I got back in March when I went to Lörrach in Germany with a friend of mine. I gotta say that this one isn't that great with removing my waterproof mascara but I'm still gonna use it up since I don't wanna waste the product - but I definitely won't repurchase it again. (I do prefer the one by Nivea.)

02  G A R N I E R  S K I N  N A T U R A L S  MICELLAR MAKEUP REMOVING TOWELETTES for sensitive skin
Then for my face I usually like to go in either with some micellar water on a cotton pad or with these micellar wipes by Garnier that I just recently got and really like. They have a lot of product on them, aren't dry at all and do the job really well - they also don't irritate my skin. Also the wipe itself is really soft and doesn't have the same texture as the removing wipes that I normally use. I just picked them up at the drugstore and I'd actually say that I'm gonna get another pack once I've used this one up! 

03  G A R N I E R  S K I N  A C T I V E  PURE ACTIVE SENSITIVE Anti-Blemish Clarifying Tonic
When I've taken off all the makeup I like to go in once again with this face tonic so make sure that everything has really come off. I just take a little bit of it onto a cotton pad and rub it on my face - but don't put it near your eyes! I really feel like this gets off every rest bit off and my skin is absolutely clean afterwards!

04  K I E H L ' S  MIDNIGHT RECOVERY CONCENTRATE
I've been using this one for about a year now and I really like it! I can't really say that it does a lot for my skin since I don't suffer from blemishes, redness or unevenness on my skin. But I still really enjoy using it since it makes my skin really soft and I the scent that it has is really calming - has some sort of lavender scent to me (if I'm not mistaken) that I really like! I'm probably not gonna repurchase this one, not because I don't like it but just because I don't really see a dramatic difference in using it so I'm interested in using another one - maybe another one from Kiehl's maybe one from another skincare brand e.g. from Sunday Riley.

05  O R I G I N S  DRINK UP INTENSIVE Overnight Mask to Quench Skin's Thirst
I actually purchased this one almost exactly one year ago in Nashville/TN and I've used this one since then - not every night but every now and then when I feel like my skin needs something extra AND I still have a couple of uses left! I absolutely love this product and I'd recommend it to everyone that is looking for a really really moisturizing mask. I enjoy the fact that it's an overnight mask that you don't have to rinse off after 10-15 minutes. My skin feels always so plump in the morning when I use this mask and I'm definitely gonna repurchase it! The hype around this product is justified and it is over all just an amazing product!















Let me know what you're must-have products for your night time skincare routine are down below! Thank you for stopping by and reading today's blog post - more are on the way! Have a lovely day!- xoxo Sara

Comments

Popular Posts