ESTÉE LAUDER BRONZE GODDESS Whipped Body Cream

H A P P Y  S U N D A Y  friends! Today's blog post is gonna be short and sweet one since I just wanted to show you on what I splurged on this weekend: I finally got the Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Whipped Body Cream! I wanted this body cream for such a long time and now I've finally decided to treat myself to it! The smell of this whole summer line is just divine! I'd highly recommend to check it out if you guys haven't give it a smell yet! Also the packaging looks just really pretty and I'm really excited to start using this product! I'd love to have all the products from this line - maybe within the next month I'm gonna get another one but I'm not sure yet! I'm just really happy for now with this one purchase that I made!
(Manor, CHF 55)



Let me know if you guys have tried something from the Bronze Goddess line by Estée Lauder and what your thoughts on it are! I'm really pumped about this purchase! Thanks you for checking out today's blog post and stay tuned for my next one! 
- xoxo Sara

Comments

Popular Posts