REVIEW: SHEET MASKS by Innisfree

H A P P Y  T U E S D A Y  you guys! I hope everyone is doing great today! I've always been a big fan of regular face masks that you have to wash off after 15 minutes but then I discovered sheet masks about over a year ago! Already before that time I heard a lot of YouTuber talk about Korean skincare and sheet masks but it was really hard to get your hands on it in Switzerland. But suddenly a few different Swiss online stores popped up that sold all types of different Asian beauty and skincare stuff. 
I've already tried a few different brands like Tony Moly or Too Cool For School but I gotta say that the brand Innisfree is my all time favorite! I'm really into their 'It's Real Squeeze Mask' range that offers such a big variety of different scents - those four that you can see in the picture are just a couple that I have left! I just really like the 'thickness' of those sheet masks because with other brands it has happened to me that I ripped them while folding them apart. I also like the fact that they don't have an extra sheet on them that you have to take off before placing them onto your face.

HOW TO: After cleansing your face you can take the mask out of the package and spread it evenly over your entire face. There are cut outs on the lip and eye area. After 10-20 minutes you can take the sheet mask off and massage the residue into your skin and also bring it down on your neck. Using these kind of masks after e.g. after a workout or just to relax in the evening feel really good. I personally wouldn't recommend using them in the morning cause sometimes you can get some of the liquid into your hair. In the morning I'd recommend using eye patches instead!

My favorite place to shop sheet masks is niasha.ch - a Swiss online store that has many cool products to chose from. If you follow them you can also learn more about the different products and which one you should use for which skin types. Anna, the owner of this online store does a weekly Insta Live Session to discuss different products which is actually really helpful. And if you're more into subscription boxes and surprises then I would recommend checking out belovegrace.com! In the box there are 3-4 sheet masks and you pay CHF 15 for the monthly box.




Really cool that you guys visited my blog for this new post! Thanks for your support and I hope that you enjoyed that one! I'll see you next time with a brand new post! If you have any requests for future blog post topics let me know down below! 
- xoxo Sara


Comments

Popular Posts