REVIEW: ESSIE 'TREAT LOVE & COLOR'

H A P P Y  M O N D A Y  everyone! Today I'm back with a little review of the new Essie range called 'Treat Love & Color' that recently came out here in Switzerland! I picked up the color 02 'Tinted Love' which has more of a peachy undertone that the other ones and it also has a slight shimmer to it! This nail polish claims to strengthen your nails if you suffer from dry and brittle nails (60% less peeling and 35% less breakage). It also gives you a slight tint that looks really natural. I really enjoy the fact that this nail polish is sheer and sleek looking. For work and everything more preppy this polish is just amazing and also if you have a little chip it won't be noticeable at all. If it really strengthens your nails you have to test for yourself. Personally when I've used much nail polish I'd like to give my nails a break and massage some oil or nail creams into them to strengthen them. 

As I've seen so far there are different colors available in different countries - e.g. in the US there's also a more lavender one available. The ones I've seen so far in Switzerland are the following:
E S S I E  TREAT LOVE & COLOR 'Good As Nude'                      E S S I E  TREAT LOVE & COLOR 'Loving Hue'
E S S I E  TREAT LOVE & COLOR 'Sheers To You'                      E S S I E  TREAT LOVE & COLOR 'Tinted Love'
I really hope that they'll bring out more colors since I really like these sheer ones a lot! I also gotta say that I still like to use my 'Seche Vite' topcoat to make sure that my manicure really lasts me a whole week without looking bad! But so far I gotta say that I really enjoy this clean look that I achieved with this nail polish and I'm definitely gonna pick up another one within the next couple of weeks!
(manor.ch CHF 16.90)




Hopefully you guys enjoyed this little review of this new range by Essie. I'd recommend checking it out in your local department store if you've been on the hunt for a natural looking slight sheer nail polish that goes with everything and lasts for a long time. Let me know down below if you've already picked one up and what you think of it! Thank you for reading today's blog post and stay tuned for my next one! Have a lovely evening!
- xoxo Sara

Comments

  1. This range sounds so great and when they are also good for your nails...all the better. Thanks fors this review. Lots of love, Desi (stunnydesi_loves on IG)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your lovely comment! have a nice evening! :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts