HAUL: CULT BEAUTY 02

H A P P Y  W E D N E S D A Y  friends! Today I wanna share with you a few things that I got with my second Cult Beauty order that I placed a couple of days ago and arrived yesterday morning! You may recognize some of the products from my Summer Wishlist 2017 that I posted recently on the blog and I'm super pumped about to try out a few new of these products! Also this is actually just showing you what I got and not really a review on the products since I haven't really tried them out yet to have an opinion about them!
As you can tell with this order I went more with skincare and body care products - not really with make up since it's the summertime and I don't really like to put a whole lot of make up on my face! I'm more about that natural glowy look at the moment! For that reason I'm really excited to try out the Charlotte Tilbury Overnight Bronze And Glow Mask and the Glow Tonic by the brand Pixi. Also since I gotta get up pretty early 3-4 times a week I wanted to try out the Caffein Solution by The Ordinary which is basically an eye serum to make me look more awake in the morning - if this product actually works then it has an absolutely amazing price point you guys! The Brazilian Bum Bum Cream by Sol De Janeiro smells divine like a vanilla and coconut dessert and I'm really excited to see if it really does something for my skin!

B L E N D E R  C L E A N S E R  PURE SOLID CLEANSER £14.00
C H A R L O T T E  T I L B U R Y  OVERNIGHT BRONZE AND GLOW MASK £38.00
P I X I  GLOW TONIC £18.00
S O L  D E  J A N E I R O  BRAZILIAN BUM BUM CREAM £18.00 (75ml)
T H E  O R D I N A R Y  CAFFEIN SOLUTION 5% + EGCG Eye Serum £5.80

You may also have noticed that I wanna do a few changes on my IG layout: I really wanna go with a more white theme that should look much cleaner and than before. Definitely let me know if you guys like it! I'm already really excited to try out these new products since I just have unboxed them yesterday! I'm probably gonna do an update once I've used them for a couple of weeks to tell you guys if it is worth to invest in those products or not!

Comments

Popular Posts