REVIEW: ERIN CONDREN LIFE PLANNER 2017/2018

H A P P Y  S A T U R D A Y  friends! I hope that everyone had a great week! A couple weeks ago I promised that I'm gonna write a little review on the Erin Condren LifePlanner that I got back in the middle of June. I've been using it now for about four weeks (everyday!) and I can already see what I really enjoy about the planner and what I don't like about it - which actually isn't that much!
No doubt: The design of the planner is absolutely amazing in my opinion - I love the whole look and feel of it! I'm still in love with the color and the cover that I chose and I wouldn't change it at all at the moment - but if I'd like to change it up in the future I could easily do that by buying a new cover since they are interchangeable and this is a huge plus in my eyes!
I went with the horizontal layout and I gotta say that I'm gonna go with the vertical one next time just because I feel like you can get much more organized with that one! I still like the horizontal one but to me it gets a little messy since I like to differ between appointments and tasks that I have to do during the day! That's why the vertical layout seems to be more practical to me. I still don't think that the hourly layout is suitable for my lifestyle but maybe for someone that has a lot of meetings and a busy schedule. What I absolutely love is the monthly overview that you always get before the weekly layout! I really like to write out all the things that I have to do or to remember during the month in the monthly overview and then I organize the weekly spread from week to week - this method has been working really great for me so far and I'm gonna continue doing it that way! 
I also bought a few stickers off of the Erin Condren website and I've been using them non stop to organize my weeks! To some of you this might seem a little childish but I really like to highlight different tasks and appointments with those stickers instead of using actual highlighters! Also the sticker selection by them is absolutely amazing and if you're into this whole planner world I highly recommend checking out their website!














I'm still really happy that I went with the Erin Condren LifePlanner and I think that I'm gonna get a new one at the end of 2018! I quickly wanted to mention that I'm gonna start a new series on the blog where I'm gonna chat about my life and what I've been up to in my day to day life! I really hope that you guys are gonna enjoy those more chatty blog posts as well! Thank you so much for checking this one out and have a lovely evening!
- xoxo Sara

Comments

Popular Posts