MORNING SKINCARE ROUTINE

H A P P Y  S A T U R D A Y  friends! I hope that you're having a great day today! I quickly wanted to mention that I'm really sorry for not being really active this week on Instagram and on the blog but this week I started working at my new job (little part time job in the food industry) and I also had two gigs to play this week! It was really busy but I'm glad that it's finally the weekend. Today I'm back with the second part of my skincare series: This time we're gonna talk about my morning skincare routine that is actually pretty simple.

01  G A R N I E R  S K I N  A C T I V E  MICELLAR CLEANSING GEL WASH 
I always take a shower in the morning and I like to wash my face again in the morning with some sort of facial wash. I recently bought this one at the drugstore since I'm a big fan of the micellar range by Garnier. I think this is a great face wash and I like the fact that it has a pump which makes it easier to use in the shower. 

02  K I E H L ' S  DAILY REVIVING CONCENTRATE
I've been using this product for over a year now and I absolutely love it. I really think that it makes a different in my skin - it makes it really glowy! I'm definitely gonna keep using this product - and I'm gonna repurchase it over and over again for sure! I also really like the fact that it doesn't leave your skin greasy. It sinks really fast into your skin and really plumps it up and makes it looking fresh! 
(globus.ch CHF 59.90 / 50 ml)

03  C L I N I Q U E  ALL ABOUT EYES RICH Reduces circles, puffs 
I've tried this eye cream for the first time last year and I repurchased it a few months ago! I absolutely love it since it feels so rich an creamy. I really feel like it reduces the puffiness that I sometimes have in the morning and the skin around my eyes feels hydrated all day long. I also feel like you really don't need a lot of product at all and this little jar lasts me a couple of months!
(impo.ch CHF 48.90)

04  K I E H L ' S  ULTRA FACIAL CREAM
This little guy I got back in the beginning of January. I went to Zurich with a friend and we had a look at the Kiehl's counter at Globus. I've already heard a few YouTuber talk about this face cream - it is said to be light weight but still really moisturizing and I can totally confirm that! This facial cream is absolutely amazing and not greasy at all. It is really moisturizing and keeps my skin looking fresh the whole day! I also think that the Daily Reviving Concentrate and the Ultra Facial Cream work really great together. Tho this cream is more up in price it is really worth the money since you don't need a lot of product. As I said I've got mine back in January and I still haven't used half of it - a little goes a long way!
(globus.ch CHF 37.90 / 50 ml)



I really hope that this blog post was interesting to you! Let me know down below which face products you like to use in the morning! I think I'm gonna do a new Skincare Routine post in a couple of weeks when I've maybe incorporated a few new products into my routine! Stay tuned for my next blog post and have a really nice day!
- xoxo Sara

Comments

Popular Posts