CURRENT FAVORITES 01

H A P P Y  M O N D A Y  friends! I thought it's time for my first Current Favorites blog post since I do have quite a few products that I really like using at the moment! I won't be doing those ones monthly since I don't buy that many new products that I test out every month - although I gotta say that I've just placed an order on Cult Beauty and I'm definitely gonna share that one with you guys as soon as it gets to my front door - and now let's start with my current favorites!

SKINCARE
I'm gonna start with my current skincare favorites! If you've seen my morning skincare routine blog post then you're already familiar with these two products! I'm obsessed with the Daily Reviving Concentrate by Kiehl's and the All About Eyes Rich eye cream by Clinique! Although these two products are kinda expensive they're really worth the money and last you for a long time! I've got them both about six months ago and I've still got plenty of product left. Especially with the concentrate: The 50ml will last me easily over a year I think! I'm definitely gonna keep continue using both of them and I'm probably gonna repurchase them as well - definitely the concentrate but maybe I'm gonna try out another eye cream just because I like trying out new eye creams and that I can report back and have some stuff to write about!
Another skincare favorite has to be the Eight Hour Cream Intensive Lip Repair Balm by Elizabeth Arden! I got this one I think back during winter time when there was a sale going on at impo.ch and I got it for much less. I love using this lip balm! It is really thick and when you put it on at night you can still feel it on your lips in the morning! I also really like putting it on while I'm doing my make up so that when I get to my lips they are really well prepped for  applying lipstick! Although I use it quite a lot I still got a lot of product left in the jar! It really is a great product and I prefer this one in the jar over the one in the stick form - I gotta say though that I only use this one with clean hands at home - since this one feels a lot more moisturizing!

BODYCARE
Naturally I'm pretty pale - running outside helps me to get some color but mainly on my arms but not really on my legs and laying outside in the sun is kinda boring to me: This is why I'm always looking for some self tanning products! Of course there are many great ones out there like mousses and stuff but I'm not that good at applying those kind of products so I need to have something that is really easy to apply, quick and isn't streaky. This summer I discovered the Autobronzant Tonique by Biotherm and it is really good! At first I thought that I doesn't do much at all but now I think that it really helps emphasizing the tan that I've already got going on - but in a really natural not orange way! It's a bi-phase product that you gotta shake up before applying. I always spray it into my hands first and then rubbing it into my skin! I've been using it like every two to three days and I really like the results that it gives me - plus it leaves my skin really moisturized and glowy!
I dedicated a whole blog post to the Bronze Goddess Whipped Body Cream by Estée Lauder! I absolutely love this product for the summer! It's a really rich moisturizer but it does sink into your skin very beautifully and isn't greasy at all! The scent is just divine and I'm obsessed with it at the moment! I recommend both products mentioned if you wanna get bronze summer skin that still looks natural!

BEAUTY
I wanna start with two product that I've mentioned a lot lately: The Sweet Peach Palette and the Better Than Sex mascara in the waterproof formula by Too Faced! I never thought that I'd love these two products as much as I do - they are fabulous! I picked them up at the Sephora in Zurich back in April and I've been obsessed since then! I'm definitely gonna repurchase the mascara and I'm gonna continue using the palette! I really recommend both products to everyone that is interested in big voluminous lashes and fun summery eyeshadow looks!
For my base I really like using the Baby Skin Instant Fatigue Blur by Maybelline, the Under Eye Concealer & Base by Trend It Up and the Shimmering Skin Perfectore (Poured Cream) by Becca Cosmetics in the shade Moonstone! Love all these three products to make me look more awake in the morning! I especially like the highlighter since I've never used one before but I'm totally sold on that one now! I really like light make up so these products are really great for that! I also just ordered a tinted moisturizer that I really wanted to try out - definitely stay tuned for a future blog post about that one!
Lastly I wanted to mention the MAC Lip Pencil in the shade Soar that I've been really liking lately! I've got it like over a year ago but I've only recently started using it - and I've only been using it on it's on with nothing on top actually! I really like the color and the look of it that way and it also lasts a pretty long time on the lips! I also think that it's really easy to apply and it's a pretty forgiving color if you don't apply it 100% perfectly!












I really hope that you enjoyed today's blog post! Let me know what your current favorites are and stay tuned for my next blog post! As I mentioned in the beginning there's probably gonna be another mini haul really soon about my Cult Beauty order!
- xoxo Sara

Comments

Popular Posts