HAUL: CULT BEAUTY 01

H A P P Y  M O N D A Y  you guys! I hope that everyone had a great start into the new week and is motivated to give their best! I was super excited last Friday when I got the mail that my Cult Beauty order would arrive on Monday! I only got two products that I wanted to try out for a long long time but still: I wanted to quickly show you guys what I got! I really enjoyed the fact that you get free shipping if you spent over £40 on the website and it also didn't took that long to get here - I didn't wanna pay extra money on fast shipping so I went with the standard one but it only took one week to get here which really isn't that bad at all!

C H A R L O T T E  T I L B U R Y  MATTE REVOLUTION LIPSTICK in Sexy Sienna £20
J O U E R  LUMINIZING MOISTURE TINT in Blush £27.50


I've been a big fan of Charlotte Tilbury products for a long time but I never took the plunge to actually buy a product since I find it quite hard to decided whether or not a color suits my skin tone or not - but now I've just decided to go with it since I saw a lot of different people loving the Matte Revolution Lipstick in Sexy Sienna so much! Also with the Luminizing Moisture Tint: I already heard so many great reviews over the last couple of years that I just guesses and tried to figure out which color is best for my skin tone - I think it's also much easier to guess the right shade of a tinted moisturizer online then the right shade of a foundation! I can't give you guys like a real review at the moment since I only got the products today but I just quickly applied the tinted moisturizer with the Point MakeUp Sponge by Real Techniques and I'm like OMG! I really like the look of it at and it feels like nothing on the skin! The lipstick I haven't even swatched yet cause it looks just way too beautiful to touch it - haha but I'm probably gonna wear it tomorrow when I meet up with a friend!




I really wanna get a few more things off of Cult Beauty (well I actually already ordered them yesterday!) that I'm not able to get here in Switzerland - like e.g. the Glow Tonic by Pixi since I heard some amazing things about this product and also some more Charlotte Tilbury products! So there's probably gonna be another Cult Beauty haul in August!
I hope that you guys enjoyed this little haul! If I like these products you're definitely gonna hear about them very soon again since this was more of like a first impressions! Also let me know if you guys are familiar with Cult Beauty and if you've already ordered some stuff from their website! Personally I learned about this website from some of my Instagram friends that ordered from there before! Thank you very much for checking this one out!
- xoxo Sara

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts