REVIEW: TOO FACED Lip Injection Glossy

H A P P Y  S U N D A Y  you guys! I actually planned another blogpost for today but I just couldn't wait to talk about a product that I only picked up yesterday at Sephora! This is going to be a little review / first impression about the Too Faced Lip Injections Glossy 'Juicy Color Plumping Lip Gloss' that I've been looking at for a while now and I've finally picked it up! I went with the color Spice Girl which is a pretty natural looking browny-nude color. The pigmentation of the gloss is really good but of course not opaque since your natural lip color still peeks through. I personally enjoy lip glosses anyway way more when their just a wash of color and not completely opaque like most liquid lipsticks are. I really like the product as a gloss itself it gives a nice amount shine to the lips and feels really comfortable.
Now onto the interesting part: Let's talk about if this gloss really gives you some more juicy and plumper looking lips! On the back it already says 'get instantly sexy lips with extreme volume and juicy color' and with the 'bestselling Lip Injection formula' you should get 'instant and long term plumping results' - those are a lot of claims to be honest. On the other side there are also some really good oils like jojoba and avocado oil in it which is always a plus. I applied a pretty thin layer of the gloss onto my lips and after a few seconds they started tingling quite a lot which kinda let to a little bit of a burning sensation - this might sound real bad to some of you guys but it was bearable! It was more strange than painful since I didn't expect that sensation to actually start. I felt this strong tingling feeling on my upper lip line the most and not that much on the actual lip where I applied most of the product. This burning sensation went away after 10 minutes but not completely - I could still feel it a little bit! Now did it actually plump my lips? Kinda. They definitely felt different to me than they usually are. I wouldn't say that someone would actually notice that they are plumper or think that you got lip injections. I think they were just a teeny-tiny bit more filled out (especially my upper lip which also tingled the most as I mentioned before). I also think that the gloss - it gave my lips a very glossy look - helped to make them seem to be more round and juicy as well. But I really feel like that it gave my lips a little wa wa woom!
(manor.ch CHF 27.90)



If your into glossy more juicy looking lips then I'd recommend you to check this one out! I'm definitely gonna keep on using it since the shade of this gloss itself is also really pretty! I hope that you enjoyed this little chat about the Too Faced Lip Injections Glossy and definitely let me know if you have tried this one or any other plumping lip products before! I wish you all a lovely Sunday and thank you for checking out todays blogpost!
- xoxo Sara


Comments

  1. Thank you for this first impression, dear. It doesn't sound too bad. The Glam Glow one hurt a lot more and I didn't feel that it did anything.
    Lots of love, Desi (stunnydesi_loves on IG)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for your comment! have a lovely Sunday Desi! :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts