REVIEW: TIGI Bed Head - DUMB BLONDE Reconstructor for Chemically Treated Hair

H A P P Y  M O N D A Y  you guys! I hope that you all had a great start into the new week! Today I was at work and tomorrow I'm having the day off: Going for lunch with the bff and doing a little bit of shopping at the Glatt Center in Zurich! In today's post I wanted to talk about a conditioner that I just picked up on Saturday but it seriously rescued my hair from being so incredibly knotted. I'm talking about the DUMB BLONDE Reconstructor for Chemically Treated Hair by the brand TIGI Bed Head - and let me just tell you: This stuff is amazing!
Before I got my hair bleach (to blonde balayage) last Thursday I never had any problems with knotted hair when I got out of the shower. But when I've washed my hair on Friday morning before going to work I already noticed while shampooing them that my hair would get more and more tangled. Even while rinsing it out I tried to detangle it a little with my fingers but that didn't do anything actually and after taking a shower it was quite a mission to brush my hair out. I thought that using a comb under the shower would help a little bit but that didn't help much either. That's why I picked up this conditioner on Saturday and I've used it two times since then and it is seriously amazing! It makes my hair really smooth and detangles it already while rinsing the product out. With using this my hair feels soft the whole day without actually using any oil on it!
Of course a normal conditioner would do the job as well but I specifically wanted something that was designed for bleached hair like mine is. I also ordered online another product form this line called DUMB BLONDE Toning Protection Spray that helps to maintain a cool toned blonde - you're gonna spray it into your damp hair and brush it out to distribute it evenly throughout your hair and I'm also really excited to try this one out!













If you've had the same problem after bleaching your hair as I did then definitely give this product a try - it might helps you out as well! There may be a few more reviews on hair products since I've got my new hair just a few days ago and I'm really into trying out some different products to see what works best for me! I really appreciate that you've checked out today's blogpost and I'll be back soon with another one! 
- xoxo Sara

Comments

Popular Posts