REVIEW: CHARLOTTE TILBURY Overnight Bronze & Glow Mask

Happy Sunday evening you guys! Today I'm back with a mini review of a product that I've been using for over a month now: I'm talking about the Overnight Bronze & Glow Mask by Charlotte Tilbury - which I can already tell you is a huge favorite of mine. I got this mask back in the beginning of August with my second CultBeauty order. I was really intrigued by what this product claims to do. On the back it says to 'apply a thin layer onto freshly cleansed skin' and to 'build your dream glow over 1 to 3 nights to the intensity of your desire'. I'm all about looking bronzy and fresh looking - basically all year around - and I also liked the fact that it's a mask that you don't have to rinse off after 10-15 minutes.
I really enjoy the fact that this product doesn't feel greasy at all. After applying it onto my face - blending it into my hairline and also down my neck - it'll sink right into the skin and doesn't feel like sitting on top of it! The mask itself has no color to it and just looks like your average moisturizer - and the crazy thing is, that it actually does something for your skin! Usually in the morning I look quite sleepy and pale but when I put this mask on overnight I've got a healthy looking complexion that really does look kinda bronzy and fresh. I think that other to the fact that this mask gives you a sun kissed glow it also hydrates your skin really good so that it looks plumper in the morning when you wake up!

I hope you guys enjoyed this mini review of the Charlotte Tilbury Overnight Bronze & Glow Mask! I haven't really heard really mentioning this one online but I personally really enjoy using this one. You also gotta keep in mind that you don't need to use a lot of product so this little 50ml tube is gonna last me quite a while! But once I'm running out of it I'm definitely gonna repurchase this one! I also really like that packaging of this product and that it is in a squeezy tube rather than in a pot. Thanks for stopping by and I wish you guys an excellent rest of the weekend!
- xoxo Sara

(cultbeauty.com £38)
















Comments

Popular Posts