EMPTIES AND REVIEWS (03)

Hi guys! This week I'm back with a new blogpost and we're gonna talk about some products that I've recently used up! There's gonna be some skincare and also some haircare in it and I really wanted to wait to do another one of these until I've accumulated a few cool products to talk about! 
I've mentioned before that I'm a huge fan of the skincare range by SEPHORA so I've got a few products to mention. I really enjoy using their eye masks - and obviously I've used a lot more of those than only the two that you can see in the shot but I didn't wanna keep all of them - and I've also used up some Yuzu cleansing wipes. I've also already repurchased a few back ups of those eye masks since they're just really nice to have on hand! I'm also using the face wash from the Yuzu line in the shower and I gotta say that it's my absolute favorite scent out of all of them. The wipes were really good but there are others out there that are as good as those ones so right now I'm not gonna repurchase them but I'm definitely gonna be getting those every once in a while when I pick up some eye masks or sheet masks at Sephora. 
I've been looking many times before at these Dr.Jart+ masks at Sephora but actually never bought one so I got really excited when I've got one in a goodie bag that I've received at the Sephora opening in Aarau. I'm talking about the Hydration Lover Rubber Mask which is  such a good mask. It's actually a two step system where you first apply an ampoule pack onto your skin and then put the rubber mask on top of it and then you just leave it on for 30-40 minutes. It seriously made my skin feel super moisturized and it was also really cool to play around with a rubber mask instead of a regular sheet mask.
The last skincare product that I've used up is actually a really hyped one: I'm talking about the PIXI Glow Tonic with 5% Glycolic Acid which is an Exfoliating Toner. It is actually a really good product and I'm definitely gonna get another bottle of it once I'm gonna place another order on CultBeauty. I feel like it brightened up my complexion in the morning and it helped to prevent me from breakouts - not like I break out a lot but I get the occasional blemish and I personally think that it actually helped with that. Now once I've ran out of the Glow Tonic I decided to get the Liquid Gold with Glycolic Acid by Alpha-H and let me tell you: There's a huge difference between those two products. The Liquid Gold actually burns on your skin - not too bad but you instantly get this burning sensation so you can actually tell that there's something going on and that it's working. When going on their website it also says that there's "5% Glycolic Acid" it but it actually talks about "Cosmetic Grade Glycolic Acid" so I'm not quite sure what that means but you definitely get the better results with this product. I usually use this product every other night since it's more of an aggressive treatment in my opinion but it makes my skin ridiculously smooth and soft and it also helps to even out your skin tone. So it might be a good idea to alternate between the Glow Tonic and the Liquid Gold actually. But I gotta say that I'm definitely gonna repurchase both and keep using both of these products! Also if you are really sensitive to these kind of products the Glow Tonic - with that one you won't get any burning sensation - might be a better option for you.

Lastly I've got two BED HEAD by Tigi products to talk about and they're both from the Dumb Blonde range - I seriously hate the name but these products work wonders on blonde and bleached hair. When I've first gotten blonde balayage back in July my hair was really knotty when I've washed it so I wanted to pick up a conditioner that was really targeted for bleached hair. That's why I went with the Reconstructor for Chemically Treated Hair. Regular conditioner would probably make your hair soft as well but I really feel like it does help the hair to recover from the bleaching process so much that my hair feels like before I got it bleached. The other product from this range that I enjoy using is the Toning Protection Spray. This one helps to keep your blonde cool toned which is exactly what I want. I spray this product everytime after I washed my hair into it and I really feel like that it helps to keep it cool toned quite a lot. 
Another hair product that I've used up two bottles but I always forget to keep them is the purple shampoo by Björn Axén. It's called the Shampoo Cool Silver for Blonde and Gray Hair and it is seriously a wonderful shampoo. I swear that I'm never gonna use any other purple shampoo. The color of it is such a deep dark purple that it almost looks black. Every time I go to my hair dresser she mentions that my blonde looks so good and cool toned and I really think that this purple shampoo does the trick. There's not a single strand in my hair that looks yellowish and I'm really happy about that. 
I've already repurchased these three products. And as you guys might have seen on Instagram: I'm gonna get some more blonde into my hair with some blonde highlights and I'm already super excited. I'd loved to be an all over platinum blonde but my scalp is just too sensitive so I can't really get too much bleach onto it. That's why we were talking about getting blonde highlights in order to get the blonde way more near to the roots than it is now. I've also purchased a few masks for bleached hair which I'm really excited to test out and to report back about them.

As you can tell I really wanted to go a little bit in depth with these product reviews and compere them to some other options if I know ones that I've already tried. I really hope that you enjoyed this one as much as I enjoyed writing it!
- xoxo Sara


Comments

  1. Sephora Maskana sind echt super, das findi au. Am Liabschta hani ihri 'normala' Sheet Masks. Und das mim Liquid Gold chani definitiv unterschrieba. Das muasi miar posta, wenn mis No-Buy verbi isch.
    Liabs Grüassli, Desi (stunnydesi_loves uf IG)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D danke füre kommi! I hole mr definitiv en neui fläsche vom Liquid Gold wenn mini ufbrucht esch :P

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts