REVIEW: APPLE WATCH 2

Good morning everyone! The other day it crossed my mind that I could do a little review about my Apple Watch 2 that I've been using for exactly one year now. I actually never thought that I'd enjoy using Apple Watch 2 as much as I do - it's definitely a rather expensive purchase but I don't regret it at all. This isn't a review of the new one - of course there are some really cool features on the new Apple Watch 3 like that you can listen to music with it or that it supports cellular - but I think the most important feature of these two series is the GPS. Personally I think if you're on a budget but really wanna get an Apple Watch: Go with the second generation to save you some money! I say this because I mainly got Apple Watch 2 for running: This series has built in GPS which means that you don't have to take your cell phone with you when you're going for a run which is great in my opinion. I rather just take my watch and clip on my little iPod Nano on my shirt and go than taking my cell phone with me. This fact immediately sold me on Apple Watch 2. It tracks your run and you synchronizes it with your iPhone: I use the Nike + RunClub App which then gathers together all of my runs with various informations like Avg. Pace, Duration, Heart Rate, Burned Calories and it also shows you the exact route that you took. 
Now something that I also really enjoy about Apple Watch 2 is that whenever I don't have my cell phone in my hands it shows my any notifications that I get - like WhatsApp or Emails. I really like to quickly check my notifications on my wrist to see if it's important or not so much and to decide whether or not I wanna write back immediately or not.
Now to the battery life: A lot of people said that it's not that great but personally I think it's not bad at all. Of course the battery goes down a lot quicker when you're going on a run but even with that Apple Watch 2 easily lasts me for two days. On the other hand: I usually charge all my electronic devices over night - so charging Apple Watch 2 every night doesn't seem like a bit deal to me at all!
Personally I also really like the look of Apple Watch: You can change up the look of it with different straps and different watch faces - there's a Watch App on the iPhone in which you can change your watch face but also change up the apps that you wanna see on your watch and which ones you don't.

Of course there are many great smart watches out there that you gotta decide with which one you wanna go but if you're an iPhone user then I can truly say that getting the Apple Watch is a great idea! If my Apple Watch 2 would ever die: I'd definitely get another one!
- xoxo Sara


Comments

Popular Posts