EMPTIES AND REVIEWS 04

How's it going everybody, long time no seen over here on my little blog. The last two weeks I actually posted two new YouTube videos so I didn't really have time to write any blogposts but I hope that you guys also enjoyed the videos and there are definitely soon more to come but today I'm back with a new blogpost. I gotta be honest: Blogposts and also YouTube videos about empties and products that someone used up are one of my favs plus they're also really fun to write since you can really talk in depth about these products.

First I'd like to start out with a couple of masks that I've used up this month and here's already a little disclaimer: I used way more masks than only these but I really don't wanna keep each one of them since they're most of the time the same ones just in different scents. I gotta start with my holy grail sheet masks by the brand Innisfree. I've already talked lots about them on my blog and on my Instagram. Here I have two scents (pomegranate and strawberry) which are not my favorite - my favorite's got to be the lime one - but I still enjoyed using them since they are super moisturizing on your skin. There are a lot of scents to choose from which is amazing as well.
Now in October I ordered some underwear from Victoria's Secret Pink line (cause in my opinion they're just the best) and then I also saw that they have some sheet masks that I didn't know about so I had to get them. I've tried only one so far but it was actually surprisingly amazing and really moisturizing. The packaging is also really cool with this kinda metallic look and I'm definitely excited to try out the other ones.
The last mask that I wanna talk about is actually a hand mask by the Swiss brand Tal which I've known forever. Since I was little my mum used to keep a big tube of Tal hand cream in her bathroom so I'm actually pretty familiar with this brand. I've seen a couple of Swiss bloggers recently talking about this hand mask and that it is real nice and so I had to try it out myself and let me tell you this hand mask really is as good as everyone says. My hands felt super moisturized after using it and they looked really well nourished and I'm definitely gonna grab another one really soon!
Going on with the same theme of hand care I'd quickly like to mention a nail polish remover that I've used up. I've got this really inexpensive nail polish remover by Essence a few months ago and I actually really liked it. It did the job for me and it wasn't that harsh I feel like. But still even if there's no acetone in some nail polish removers I like to do a hand mask or a nail mask or anything moisturizing to my hands.

Lastly I've got two products that I used up in the shower. Now the first one is the Sugar Crush Body Wash from Soap & Glory which is just my favorite scent of all time. Whenever my bff goes to London she'll pick up a few bottles for me which I'm so thankful for. If you're randomly walking by this product in Boots or any other store in the world that carries this brand: Definitely give it a sniff since it is that good! 
The last product is another one that I've talked about a bunch here on my blog and over on my Instagram: The Björn Axen Cool Silver Shampoo. I think this is my fourth bottle that I've used up but I just feel like this is one of the best that I can get my hands one here in Switzerland. Also I'm super excited for the beginning of December since I'm gonna get another round of highlights into my hair so I'm gonna get over all lighter again which I love. I seriously can't wait for it and in between appointments I like to take really good care of my hair to keep it looking the best that I can. I also started to apply coconut oil into my hair last week and I gotta say this stuff really does some great stuff to your hair. 

Thank you guys for checking out my latest blogpost! I'm already thinking about a few more christmasy blogpost that are coming real soon. I think I'm definitely gonna do some gift guides this years since I personally really enjoy buying gifts for others and I'd like to share with you my ideas!
- xoxo Sara

PS: If you're also interested in my YouTube channel here you go








Comments

Popular Posts