TONING BLONDE HAIR 02

Good afternoon everyone! Next Wednesday's finally the day where I'm gonna get another round of (this time all over) highlights and I'm so incredibly excited for it! That's why I thought it's only appropriate to share with you some hair products that are designed for blonde hair. Now this is kinda going to be a haul but also kinda a review since I've repurchased or used a few of these products already. I'm gonna talk about shampoos, a hair mask that I like to use and about some leave-in conditioners that I put in after getting out of the shower. Since my ends are already pretty much white I gotta be careful with using these products since they - especially the shampoos - can stain my hair purple. But on the other hand I really wanna get an icy blonde that is really cool toned. My hair dresser and I are slowly trying to get me blonder and blonder and I really like to do my part at home with these products - without further do let's get this purple party started!

First of all I'd like to talk about the 
SCHWARZKOPF PROFESSIONAL 
Blondme Tone Enhancing Spray Conditioner 'Cool Blonde'
which is - as the name suggests - a leave-in conditioner that you apply after tanking a shower into dry or towel-dry hair to neutralize yellow tones and to get a luminous shiny blonde. There are a lot of different sprays in the Blondme line that are specifically created for the blonde that you want to achieve which is great - but as you know I'm definitely into my cool toned blonde and I'm super excited to start testing out this product starting on Thursday morning. When you look at the bottle you can really tell that there are a lot of silver flex in there which I assume are gonna make your hear really pretty and shiny. 

The other new product that I've recently purchased is this huge bottle of the
FUDGE PROFESSIONAL Clean Violet Toning Shampoo
which claims to remove yellow tones from blonde hair and also hydrates it with guarana. Now when you're going to the salon you're probably always gonna have a yellowish hue to your hair afterwards*. So I really like to use purple shampoos for that and this one's said to be really good at doing the job. I also feel like using purple shampoo really helps to keep your hair looking fresh and bright in between sessions. Also since I'm getting more highlights there's a lot of hair that hasn't been bleached yet and will definitely kinda turn more yellow than icy blonde so I really hope that this purple shampoo is as good as my all time favorite one by BJÖRN AXEN Cool Silver Shampoo - and this one I've repurchased over and over again cause it's just excellent. Since I've already talked about the Björn Axén one a lot I won't go into details about that one but if you're still on the hunt for a good purple shampoo: Definitely give that one a go - it's kinda expensive but I think it's worth it!
Now I've already used the Fudge one this morning for the first time and I gotta say it's intense. My hands were really stained purple afterwards but I feel like it left my hair looking super icy blonde where I've already bleached them twice. I'm super excited to see what this shampoo does for my hair after I've gotten my second round of all over highlights!

Now besides the BJÖRN AXEN Cool Silver Shampoo these are two other products that I really like to repurchase whenever I run out of them:
BED HEAD by TIGI Dumb Blonde Toning Protection Spray
CATWALK by TIGI Violet Mask For Blondes and Highlights
Talking about the hair mask first: I can't really tell if it actually does something for the tone of your hair but it definitely feels really moisturizing. I actually don't use it every time I wash my hair - only once a week - and on the other days I like to use another nourishing hair mask like the ones by GARNIER which are super inexpensive at the drugstore. Now other than with this violet mask I like to use the violet toning spray every time I wash my hair and that means I actually use it every single day. I don't like the scent of it that much - the Blondme one by SCHWARZKOPF PROFESSIONAL has a way nicer scent - but still, I really feel like this spray does a lot for neutralizing yellowness in my hair - now I don't think that I have yellow undertones in my hair at all but I also feel like this product helps preventing like all of these ones do.
I also quickly wanted to mention the 
REVLON PROFESSIONAL EQUAVE Blonde Detangling Conditioner
GLISS SCHWARZKOPF Fiber Therapy Express-Repair-Spühlung
These two products are just to make sure that you're hair is healthy but they don't do anything for the tone of your hair - but they're also not designed to do anything for that. I mostly like to use them before I get another round of bleach and this means that I'm gonna use these products from Sunday to Wednesday. I really wanna make sure that my hair is the healthiest possible before going in for my next bleaching session. That's why I'm also gonna do a coconut oil treatment where I'm gonna leave the oil in my hair for a couple of hours and rinse it out afterwards.


Okay so that was definitely a very long blogpost but as you guys can tell I'm super into my hair at the moment and also into getting it the color that I want. I also gotta say that I probably wouldn't bleach my hair if I didn't like my hair dresser as much as I do. It's probably gonna take like 4 hours next  week but we're always having such a good time and so much fun and I feel like she really gets what I want. So if you're interested in my hair dresser and if you're from Switzerland definitely check out their Instagram and website.
- xoxo Sara

Website:     www.lecoiffeur-daniela.ch
Instagram: @lecoiffeurdaniela

*With saying this I don't wanna throw shade at my hair dresser or anything. I've watched a lot of videos on YouTube about people going icy blonde and after the first round of bleach you're usually ending up with a yellowish-orange tint on your hair. Because of that these people often go in with another round of bleach the same day or sometimes even a third round - which just can't be healthy for your hair. At my salon they're gonna tone your hair that it's not that yellowish anymore but I sill feel like you can really change up the tone of your hair by using purple shampoos, masks and leave-in treatments. I'm actually really glad that my hair dresser really wants to take care of my hair in the first place. I mean if I could get hair like Daenerys Targaryen with in one session that would be amazing but I also know that getting slowly there is probably the way more healthier option - although bleaching your hair never is healthy.



Comments

Popular Posts