GLOWING SKIN IS ALWAYS IN

Good morning everybody and welcome back to another blogpost about some skincare. I'm actually gonna talk about three products today that I absolutely love: The Liquid Gold by Alpha-H as well as the Pixi Glow Tonic and Overnight Glow Serum. I really do believe that makeup looks so much better  if you're also taking care of your skin - and I also feel like that it makes you way more comfortable going out of the house without makeup if you know that you're taking care of your skin. While I'm writing this I also feel like I should definitely do a upcoming blogpost about my favorite face masks since I personally absolutely love using them - and I probably use one very other night or sometimes every night. But now back to today's topic: Glowy Skin

I feel like a lot of you guys out there have already heard about these three products but never really tried them so I wanted to share with you my thoughts on them after I've been using them for quite some time now! Although they aren't all toners - we also have a serum in here - they really do target the same things but have different intensity.
Now if you're just starting out with using Glycolic Acids on your skin then I'd recommend something a little more gentle like the Pixi Glow Tonic. In the beginning I really felt it working on my skin but now a days not so much anymore since I'm used to - e.g. my mum started using this one as well a couple of weeks ago and she can really feel it working on the skin and that's why she only uses it every 2-3 days actually. It definitely always depends on your skin type so definitely make sure to do what feels comfortable to you and your skin since we don't wanna get any irritations. Personally I try to use this product AM and PM everyday and it works totally fine for my skin.
When I first got the Pixi Overnight Glow Serum I thought that this gotta be super intense - but it's not as intense as I thought it would be. In the evening after I've cleansed my skin and used the Pixi Glow Tonic I like to go in with the serum. I think you can put moisturizer on top of it but I've also read before that these kind of products should by used last in your evening skincare routine - I also use the Liquid Gold by Alpha-H as my last step so I thought I'd do the same with this serum. It just burns a little tiny bit on the skin like you don't really notice it that much. I really like using this one almost every day since it makes my skin feel really plump, smooth and moisturized in the mornings. The moisturizing and plumping effect is probably due to the fact that there's aloe vera and cucumber in it which is great - that also why I don't feel like putting on any moisturizer afterwards since I really feel like my skin doesn't need it. 
Now the last product is the Alpha-H Liquide Gold which is seriously an absolutely amazing product. I know that there are a lot of people out there that talk about things that are amazing but they just talk about it 'cause they're sponsored or something - but let me tell you! If you have uneven skin like some redness and a few little blemishes (I'm not talking about acne since I don't actually now if you're allowed to use something like this if you have acne) then give this one a go. It really burns on the skin but only for a few seconds so it's not that bad but you get your results so quickly. Like my skin is so much more even and soft whenever I use this. In the beginnen when I got this I used it it every other night and now I definitely use it less but I saw such an amazing improvement in my skin that I really need to get another bottle of this magical stuff - it seriously is magic in a bottle! 

Now onto where you can get this stuff you guys. Pixi is now available in Switzerland BUT I find it a little overpriced to be honest and that's why I'd recommend you guys getting it off of cultbeauty.com as well as I'd recommend getting Alpha-H products off of the same website. If you're spending over £ 40 you're gonna get free shipping and I think if you're under CHF 60 you won't have to pay customs which is also good to know. So I really think that you could get a really good deal on cultbeauty.com you guys. Now here are direct links to the three products that I've mentioned:

PIXI Glow Tonic (250ml) £18.00
PIXI Overnight Glow Serum (30ml) £26.00
ALPHA-H Liquid Gold (200ml) £46.95

I hope that this little blogpost helped you out with deciding which products with glycolic acid in it you wanna try to get a more radiant look to your face. Now I already know which two products I wanna test out next once I've finished these products - of course I'm gonna repurchase all of them but I also really like testing out new stuff. I'm definitely gonna get my hands on: THE ORDINARY Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution £6.80 and THE ORDINARY AHA 30& + BHA 2% Peeling Solution £6.30. Now these products are super inexpensive and I already got their eye serum with caffeine in it that I do absolutely love to use in the morning. So I've already got a feeling that I won't be disappointed by this products at all. Thanks for stopping by!
- xoxo Sara


Comments

  1. Super Post, Sara. I han zLiquid Gold immer no uf minara Lista. Viellicht im Januar denn🙏Au guat zwüssa, dass Pixi uf Cultbeauty günstiger chunt.
    Lg Desi (stunnydesi_loves uf IG)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. danke füre kommi! :D cool, also i chas würkli empfäle! i ha sgfüehl bem liquid gold merksch halt wüüüürkli dasses öpis brengt! und jo wäge cultbeauty und pixi stemmt scho. dete esches 18 pfund s glow tonic und do 32 chf aber ebe halt ab 40 jo ohni versandchöste. i dänke wend dete chli luegsch und schlau bstellsch, chasch en zemli guete deal mache :) liebi grüess

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts