PIXI HAUL

Good Saturday evening friends! As I've already told you: this week there's gonna be a little blogpost about a few bits that I've recently picked up from Pixi which are now available on marionnaud.ch or in store! I've always been very curious about this brand since I've heard a lot of YouTuber talking about it in the past few years and so I finally took the plunge and ordered my first product from their line back during summer break: The Glow Tonic - which you guys already know by now - I absolutely love. Since I've only ordered skincare product let me start with the one I'd start with and then go through a mini glow routine!

PIXI Glow Mud Mask - 15 Minute Facial (CHF 32)
This product is a pore-clearing mask that gives your complexion a revitalizing boost. It is recommended to use at night time 2-3 times a week plus it can be used as a spot treatment. I applied a thin layer of this product onto my cleansed skin and let it dry for 15-20 minutes. I was really surprised that it had such a pleasant scent to it. This product contains GINSENG to brighten and clarifiy, SEA SALT to detoxifier and also ROSEMARY to rejuvenate and stimulate your skin - and by the way all their products are paraben free and not tested on animals! The only downside to this product is that you only get 45ml which isn't that much for the price I think. On the other hand you really just have to apply a thin layer so you definitely gotta decide if this product is worth the money for yourself.

PIXI Glow Tonic (CHF 32)
I've already talked lots about this product on my blog and on my Instagram. Back in summer I got my first bottle and used it up in about 3-4 weeks - I loved it so much! I think this is one of the products that Pixi is know for the most and I do really understand why. It's a really nice toner that helps to even out your complexion and I feel like it really does the job. It contains 5% GLYCOLIC ACID which is pretty nice and but it doesn't feel harsh at all on your skin. 

PIXI Overnight Glow Serum (CHF 47)
Now I've been the most excited about this product since it might be something pretty similar to the Liquid Gold by Alpha-H that I love so much. This is a concentrated Exfoliating Gel with 10% Glycolic Acid and Aloe Vera in it and you just apply 2-3 drops onto your face and massage them into the skin. Now the texture of this product was really strange to me at first - of course it's a gel but at first it is kinda tacky but then it sinks right into your skin and is no longer sticky. Now this product contains as I've mentioned GLYCOLIC ACID to stimulate the cell turnover, ALOE VERA to heal and sooth the skin and also CUCUMBER that calms the skin and helps against puffiness. I really like the fact that it makes my skin feel super soft but also very well nourished and plump in the morning!

Now what I already can tell about these products is that they feel really nice on the skin and not harsh or anything like that at all - I feel like these products are also for people that have more sensitive skin. Also in the morning my skin was feeling really soft. I also really like the whole vibe that you get with these Pixi products: it's more about healthy and glowy skin without putting on a full face of makeup which is also kinda more my style. Definitely let me know if you've tried any product from this brand before!
- xoxo Sara



Comments

Popular Posts