CURRENT FAVORITES IN BEAUTY

Good evening everybody and welcome back to a new blogpost! I'm currently at winter break at uni - I still got a lot to do for uni during this break but I definitely have way more time within the next couple of weeks for the blog and of course for my youtube channel. Now in today's blogpost I wanted to share with you a couple of beauty related products that I've been really enjoying over the last few weeks. Some of these products were sent to me but most of them I bought with my own money!

Let's start out with Maybelline since I've got three products by this brand in my current favorites. Now the mascara and the brow product from their TotalTemptation line were sent to me by Beauty Squad Switzerland (@beautysquadswitzerland in Instagram) - so again thank you guys very much! I'm usually not a fan of mascaras that aren't waterproof but this one got me hocked since it doesn't smudge in day to day life. I haven't tested it while going for a run but I usually don't like having makeup on while doing sports. Also the brow product from the Total Temptation line is real nice! I usually never do my brows since they're most of the time covered up by my bangs. But then I decided to give it a go and draw some fine hair strokes and then brushed it out with the spoolie on the other end and it actually looked very nice. It just gave my brows a little bit more of definition.
Now you guys are probably already familiar with the Maybelline Super Stay Matte Ink liquid lipsticks that are super hyped - but they actually are very good and definitely worth checking out! My favorite color is n°15 LOVER which is as I would describe it a mauve raspberry toned shade that is definitely a little bit darker but super wearable. I'd say it's a shade that most people can actually pull off. It's not a special or outstanding shade but it makes your makeup look complete or would even look great with just mascara and this on the lips for a more natural but really put together appearance. And actually with these three Maybelline products you'd be good to go if you're not into wearing foundation!
I've also been wearing liquid eyeliner quite a lot over the last few weeks (starting a few days before Christmas) but I'm still in the learning process of how to apply it. But this Urban Decay Perversion Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner pen is life. It is super easy to use and it is a really intense matte black - definitely not like others that have a shiny finish. Now the price of this product is definitely up there but I still wanted to test it out and once I've used it up or it dried out I'm gonna talk about it in another empties blogpost. But so far so good!
The Urban Decay Primer Potion (I'm not particularly talking about the Anti Aging one since I also love the Original one) is an all time must-have for me. Whenever I wear eyeshadow I gotta use this primer or else any eyeshadow will crease on me. So whenever I run out of this eyeshadow primer I gotta repurchase this one since it's a makeup saver!
My last current favorite has to be the NYX Cosmetics HD Finishing Powder that I really enjoy using at the moment - actually even if I don't wear any foundation at all or just to set my concealer. It's really finely milled and doesn't look caky at all (if you don't apply too much which I'm definitely guilty off though). It definitely keeps me matte during the day which is excellent and what I need - highly recommend this setting powder. 

- xoxo Sara


Comments

  1. I really want to try the Total Temptation range. They also have two kajal pencils that look interesting.
    Lots of love Desi (stunnydesi_loves on IG)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i didn't even see that they also have two kajal pencils! xD gotta check them out! :D thanks for the comment!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts