CURRENT FAVORITES IN SKINCARE

Good evening everybody and welcome to another blogpost - TGIF! This time we're gonna talk about a few skincare products that I've been loving recently and some of them over the last couple of months - even years! You probably already know that I really like skincare - I'm not obsessed with it but I'm definitely more into skincare than into makeup although I really do love both so what can I say! And of course these aren't all of my favorite skincare products since I'm not able to fit all of them into one single picture so I'm thinking about making another skincare related blogpost real soon!

In total there are three serums that I really enjoy using at the moment. In the morning I always like to start out with my Kiehl's Daily Reviving Concentrate which brightens up your skin in the morning at moisturizes it as well. Besides that facial serum I also always apply my Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG by The Ordinary brand. I really feel like these two products are great to start out my mornings before putting on moisturizer. My skin is - even during wintertime - moisturized all day and feels great under makeup or without any makeup at all. I also really like to put on the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Nourishing Lip Balm which is super moisturizing. But I gotta say I prefer the one that you buy in the little jar since I think that's way thicker and way more nourishing than the one in the tube (but that one is great for on the go and way more hygienic.
Now sheet masks are excellent to moisturize your skin or to relax. Whenever I have time to use it first things first in the morning I like to do that but if I don't have enough time I like to put one on in the evening to relax a little bit. These Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask is excellent for that! They are super inexpensive but you have a lot of different scents to choose from. 
So far I've only talked about products that I like to use in the morning, let's go on now to some products that I like to use in the evening. At the moment I really like to take off any makeup or dirt with the Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water All-in-1 (there are actually many different that you can get at the drugstore and there's even one that is able to take off you waterproof makeup)! It's super affordable but really effective and a great alternative to cleansing wipes. 
Now the PIXI Overnight Glow Serum and the Alpha-H Liquid Gold I don't use together but alternating. Now the Liquid Gold toner is one of the most effective skincare items I've ever used in my life and I'm definitely gonna repurchase this one once I've used it up - which is sadly really soon. The PIXI Overnight Glow Serum is much more gentle but makes your skin looking and feeling beautiful in the morning. It is a very moisturizing serum that feels really nice on the skin.

- xoxo Sara


Comments

Popular Posts