L'ORÉAL PARIS PURE-SCRUBS AND PURE-CLAY MASKS


Good evening everybody and welcome back to another blogpost. This time I'm gonna talk a few new products by L'Oréal Paris that I kindly was sent by Beauty Squad Switzerland last week! I'm super pumped about using these products and trying them out but so far I've only tested two things that I got: The L'Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Blemish Rescue Mask and the L'Oréal Paris Sugar Scrub Glow Peeling (in english they're called Pure-Scrubs). I'm gonna give you my thoughts on these two that I've already tried out and then I'm also gonna give you a little overview about everything.
I wanna start out with the L'Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Blemish Rescue Mask since I'm currently wearing that one on my face while I'm writing this first impression. Now you guys probably already know that I love their Pure-Clay Exfoliate & Refining Face Mask since it's a mask with peeling effect once you rinse it off with water. The Blemish Rescue Mask has  three pure clays and seeweed in it. This mask focusses on clearing and comforting stressed skin and you only leave it on for 10 minutes and then washing it off with lukewarm water - personally I like to remove this typ of mask with a damp washcloth to give my skin a little extra peeling. Now I don't know if this mask is supposed to have this feature but I feel like it gives you some kind of a cooling sensation which feels very nice. You can feel how it starts drying but it doesn't feel uncomfortable or as if it would dry out your skin. This mask also looks really cool since it's in a blue color and has a metallic sheen to it I feel like. I'd definitely recommend checking out their face mask - especially the Exfoliate & Refining and this Blemish Rescue - I've also tried the other two but I'd say that these two I've mentioned are my favorites - are the best for my skin type I feel like. 

Now let's move on to the L'Oréal Sugar Scrubs. There are three different ones in total:
- L'Oréal Paris Pure-Sugar Purify & Unclog Face Scrub with Kiwi Seeds
- L'Oréal Paris Pure-Sugar Smooth & Glow Face Scrub with Grapeseed Oil
- L'Oréal Paris Pure-Sugar Nourish & Soften Face Scrub with Cacao Butter

Now I've only tried out the one with Grapeseed Oil in it which helps to smooth out your skin and gives it some luminosity. Now I don't use actual face scrubs that much so the only comparison that I have is the Ocean Salt by Lush - and let me tell you there's such a huge difference between these products. The L'Oréal Scrub is made with finely granulated sugar that feels super smooth on the skin - you can even use it to exfoliate your lips which is amazing to have a 2-in-1 product. It's a super soft exfoliant that won't irritate your skin at all in my opinion and it would be great for sensitive skin. On the other hand the Ocean Salt by Lush is very rough on the skin - especially if you use it on your face. I'd highly recommend checking these Sugar Scrubs by L'Oréal Paris out if you're on the hunt for some gentle but yet effective facial scrubs! Plus I gotta say that these new releases by L'Oréal Paris are feeling super luxurious since they are in a fancy glas jar - loving this so much!
- xoxo Sara

PS: Thanks again to @beautysquadswitzerland for sending this through, I really do appreciate all the PR-Samples that I get sent! Of course it's also great since I'm still a student and don't have that much money like someone that is full-time working to spend on this kinda stuff. These really cool packages that I get make it actually possible for me to write a lot of cool blogposts and to take a lot of cool pictures for you guys - this is seriously super fun! Thanks for all your support!





Comments

Popular Posts