THE FOOD BLOG: SIGNOR ROSSI AARAU #pastalover


How's it going everybody and welcome back to another blogpost! This one is completely different to anything I've written before on here but I thought 'hey why not mix things up a little bit on here from time to time'. Since I really enjoy eating out I wanna start sharing with you every now and then some nice restaurants that I like to visit. In today's blogpost I wanna share with you an amazing little restaurant / take away with Italian flair: Signor Rossi. If you're following me around in my Insta Stories then you've definitely seen these shots last Monday when I visited Signor Rossi with a friend for dinner!

Now I gotta be real and honest with you guys but I think they do have the best pasta in Aarau and probably even in Switzerland 'cause I've never came across any better pasta in this country - and of course there's one particular pasta dish that I love the most and order whenever I go there: I'm talking about the Zucchini Sauce with Whole Wheat Pasta. In this sauce there are zucchini, cherry tomatoes, lemon, basil as well as pine nuts with a little bit of garlic and onions. I really like the combo of all these different flavors mixed together - especially the tartness of the lemon gives it this really interesting flavor but then it's in combination with these sweet and juicy cherry tomatoes. I mean you seriously gotta try it if you're in town to get what I mean. Of course there are a lot of options to choose from and you can also add more ingredients to your dish if you want to. I find it also really cool that you can actually see how they cook your meal since it's an open kitchen and you can also choose how spicy you want your food to be or if you e.g. don't want garlic in it - the options are endless therefore. I definitely do recommend checking them out and you gotta let me know what you're thinking about this Italian restaurant down below!
- xoxo Sara





Comments

Popular Posts