YOURHAIRTIES - HAIR TIE AND BRACELET IN ONE!

Good evening everybody and welcome back to a brand new blogpost on this Monday evening. A few weeks back I was contacted by the lovely creator of yourhairties Diliah (@yourhairties_) if I wanted to review and test out her brand new hair ties that also can be used as bracelets. Of course I said yes! Even before she asked me I was really interested in her product launch and seriously could not wait to see all the different designs she came up with! In this blogpost I wanna talk a little bit about the brand as well as what I think about these hairties. Personally I already know that I'll wear them most of the time as bracelets since they literally are arm candy!
Diliah told me that she first saw this kind of hair ties - that you can also use as bracelets since they're super pretty - when she visited Barcelona. Since then she's seen them pop up everywhere. She really loved the idea of a hair tie that won't make creases in your hair plus  looking super cute in your hair as well as on your wrist paired with your watch or other bracelets. She also really liked this knotting technique and how lightweight these hair ties feel - they also feel like nothing on your wrist but make a really cool addition to your outfit! 

You can get a set of four for only CHF 6.90 (excl. shipping) - I ordered in yesterday's Insta-Sale another set of four and in total I had to pay CHF 8.90 with shipping here in Switzerland - which is really inexpensive compared to other brands that sell these type of hairties as well. I'm not throwing any shade on any other brands here but personally I prefer to save some money while supporting Swiss made products as well, so this is definitely a win-win situation in my opinion. 
If you wanna buy these beautifully hand-knotted hair ties yourself you gotta check her Instagram page to see when you can actually order them since she does everything by herself. Every time before a sale is starting she'll announce date and time of this Sale in her Insta-Stories. The reason therefore is that she's a full-time student which means that she doesn't have the time at the moment to prepare a lot of these hair ties in advance - that's why every now and then there's gonna be an Insta-Sale. There are always gonna be packs of four hair ties available that are color coordinated - like e.g. the one that I was kindly sent. But she also told me that in the future she wants to start an online shop where you can buy all these hair ties/bracelets. 
- xoxo Sara

PS: This is a cooperation with yourhairties and these products were gifted to me.

(click on this link to get directly to her Instagram @yourhairties_)


Comments

  1. Ich fand es so eine tolle Idee von ihr. So schöne Haarbänder habe ich bisher noch nie gesehen und auch der Preis ist gut.
    Lg Desi (stunnydesi_loves auf Insta)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. danke für deinen kommentar! ja voll find ich auch! ich habe auch solche vom purelei und was mir an yourhairties besser gefällt ist die art, wie das band zusammengeknüpft ist - bei yourhairties hat man eine schleife und bei den andern eben gerade nicht, aber ich finde, dass es die schleife gleich noch viel hübscher macht! :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts