LUSH EASTER COLLECTION 2018


Good evening everybody! So a few days back I received my first LUSH pr-package and I'm still over the moon about that so shoutout to the amazing Riley from the Lush Switzerland-Team! Now I've already told you in my Insta Stories which three products I picked out. In this blogpost I wanna talk more in depth about them and include some nice shots of them. You can pick up all their items from the Easter Collection 2018 currently in store and also on their website. They have a bunch to choose from so these three products are definitely not all of what they are offering at the moment.

Now the first bath bomb that I tried was the April Showers one - and April showers bring May flowers, right? So definitely pick one of these up! This bath bomb had for some reason a different feel to it than the other ones that I've known so far - but I wanna get to that a little bit later. Now in it you have cedarwood and cypress oils. The little raindrops that sometimes may look like little hearts have cocoa butter and tonka in it and will slowly melt in your water. This one was absolutely beautiful in the bath tub as you can tell by this picture. The scent was amazing as well and not something I would normally go for since I'm really into my lavender scented bath products - but if you're looking for something that is refreshing and feels super creamy and luxurious then definitely give this cute little guy a go! Now what I meant by the different feel is that it made the really creamy and you can definitely see the oils that were inside this bath bomb swimming on the surface. Therefore the bath bomb is extremely moisturizing and rich. This one has definitely stood out the most to me since the colors were just beautiful and it (at least in my opinion) looked really cool on the picture! (CHF 9.50)
Another one that I got was the Free Ranger in purple but you can actually choose between three different colors - there's a blue and an orange version as well. This one definitely has more of a fruity scent to it. There is some bergamot oil and blackcurrant (which you can totally smell!) in it. The really cool thing about this one tho is that you actually get two bath bombs in one - you can use the top and the bottom part of this bath bomb separately. I totally did that so I've only tested out the upper half of this bath product. It turned the water completely pink which looked really cool. It didn't give me any bubbles or milky film like the other one did but nevertheless I really enjoyed this bath bomb. But personally I like to get bath bombs since they usually give you a spectacular and colorful show which you don't get with that one so the April Showers one's still got to be my favorite! (CHF 14.50)
The third one which is the Which Came First? bath bomb I actually haven't tried yet but there's definitely gonna be a picture of it on my Instagram once I've used it! So I'm actually really excited to see how this one performs in the water since I've actually seen a couple of really cool shots of it online - kinda like the April Showers one but more on the pinky-orange side. There's actually a little chick inside of it and you can crack this bath bomb open like an actual egg. And I actually think that since you can crack this guy up you can get two baths out of it which is always great! This one as well has a more fruity scent to it with some citrus vibes. You can choose between two versions: one with stripes and one with spots - but as you can tell I went with the striped one that looks like an easter egg with a sun design on it. (CHF 14.50)

Definitely let me know if you have already tried out any of these products from their current Easter Collection! I really enjoyed writing this little blogpost about them and giving you guys some more information! Thank you for checking out todays blogpost and there's definitely gonna be another one really soon! Also don't forget to follow me on Instagram if you wanna see more cool Lush bath art shots!
- xoxo Sara





Comments

Popular Posts