STARBUCKS: NEW TEA LATTES


Happy Friday you gusy and welcome back to a new blogpost! It's always great to see that you guys are enjoying what I'm publishing here on my little blog and I gotta say that I love writing these different post so much - huge thanks to my readers! Now today we're gonna talk about Starbucks! If you've been following me for a while on Instagram then you definitely know that I'm a huge Starbucks addict - and coffee addict as well! I was kindly invited by Starbucks Switzerland and their marketing team Grayling Switzerland to their TEA & LUNCH event in Zurich yesterday and I obviously had to attend - I mean it's about Starbucks, like hello! So in this blogpost I wanna take you through everything that we did and what new things you can expect from Starbucks!

We actually were quite a few bloggers with different backgrounds but it was really interesting to get to know their work a little bit more! Now when we arrived Brite and Franziska from Grayling were already waiting for us. There was a little menu card on the table that showed all the really cool food options - focussing on lunch options - that Starbucks is currently offering. On the menu you can find snacks and dishes that have been around for quite some time - like the Ham & Cheese Croissant that I went for - but there we're also quite a lot of new options like: Hot Boxes (Shredded Beef Chili / BBQ Vegetables & Halloumi), their Salad Bowls (Chicken Mango Salad / Grilled Veggie Salad) or the new Five Cheese Toastie (which is super yummy).
Now a couple of weeks back Starbucks included almond, oat and coconut milk as alternatives options to their menu - but the main focus today was on their new Tea Lattes. They came out with three brand new additions to their Teavana range. The difference though is that these Tea Lattes are made with actual tea powder and not with syrups which is definitely a much healthier option. Now you guys probably already know tea powders since matcha tea or matcha lattes are really on trend right now. Starbucks not only came out with a Matcha Latte but also with a Rooibos Latte and a Red Apple Rooibos Latte -  and I went with a Grande Matcha Latte with Oat Milk. Now to be honest: At first I wanted to get it with non-fat milk since I didn't really enjoyed the Vanilla Latte with Almond Milk that I've tried before but let me tell you! You really don't taste a difference in your beverage when you get it with oat milk instead of regular milk. So I actually quite enjoyed that one. I definitely wanna order next time a coffee with oat milk in it to see how that would taste like but so far I have to day that I really like oat milk guys! Later on they also brought us some samples so I also got to taste the Rooibos Latte with regular milk and that one was really nice too. Definitely more on the sweet side in my opinion than the Matcha Latte and with a very full-bodied taste to it. 
I highly recommend you guys checking out their new beverages if you're into your teas and stuff and give them a go! I'm actually curious to see if you can get these drinks also iced in the warmer months - definitely gonna ask that my barista once this cold cold weather has gone here in Switzerland! Thanks so much for your support guys and I hope that you found this little blogpost about these new Starbucks releases fun - take care!
- xoxo Sara

B E H I N D  T H E  S C E N E S  S H O T S :



Comments

Popular Posts