MY CURRENT MAKE-UP ROUTINE (SPRING 2018)


Good evening everybody and welcome back to a new blogpost! As I've announced on Monday on my Instagram I wanna start changing things up quite a lot. I wanna add more personal stuff that I'm really interested in like health, food, fitness into my feed - I'm obviously gonna continue posting about beauty stuff but it won't be the main focus anymore. I just wanna share with you everything that I like, enjoy or do - since my username @thrusaraseyes actually stands for that. I really hope that you're gonna like that as much as I do. 
In this blogpost I wanna share with you the products I use whenever I put on a full face of makeup. Now this doesn't happen every single day actually but whenever I feel like it or I'm going out on the weekend I like to use these products since they work really well for me.

I always start out with my skincare obviously but I won't be including that into this blogpost since I wanna do an updated morning and night time skincare routine for you guys. The first thing that I like to apply on my skin is the Clinique Redness Solution powder (that I've dedicated an entire blogpost to). I'm just applying a thin layer onto my skin and this already helps a lot with the redness on my cheeks. Afterwards I'm gonna dampen my beauty blender and go straight in with the Clinique Even Better Glow foundation. I absolutely love this foundation since it's super lightweight and it stays on for up to 12 hours - I've been wearing it on Saturday from 10 am until 23 pm and that's when it started to get a little bit oily but definitely for about 12 hours it looked excellent. I've been really enjoying these products so far so definitely check out my two blogpost about them if you're interested in knowing more about them! The last face product that I'm applying after foundation is my Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in the shade Moonestone which I absolutely love! I just apply a little bit of it onto my cheekbones as well as on the bridge of the nose. I actually don't use any powder to set these products since they hold up really nicely throughout the day! 
My favorite part about doing makeup are my eyes - I just love eyeshadows especially if they're super glittery. I always gotta prime my eyelids with the Urban Decay Primer Potion! I've been using this for years and it really helps with your eyeshadows to not crease! The eyeshadow products that I'm currently obsessed with are the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette (I like to use the shade Strange as an all over the lid color with Limit in the crease and to deepen it up more I also apply a bit of Nooner) as well as the Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow in the shade Kitten Karma (which I just put on my eyelid once I've applied the other three shades from the Naked 3 palette). These Stila eyeshadows are just stunning and I definitely wanna get a few more shades in the future. To finish off my eyes I then like to use the Benefit Bad Gal Bang marcara that I've been loving recently - not that much in the beginning but I absolutely love it at the moment and with this final touch my makeup is complete. 
I really like to do a simple makeup look whenever I apply a full face of makeup. I don't use primer and setting powder since I don't feel like I really need it. I also don't really use bronzer since I feel like it's not that necessary for the simple look that I'm going for - maybe in the summertime I'm back into my bronzers. On my lips I usually just apply some sort of lip balm. Definitely let me know it you've tried any of these products or what your favorite makeup products are at the moment. I wish you a great day and thanks for checking out today's blogpost!
- xoxo Sara

Comments

Popular Posts